Gerber® Good Start® A2 Toddler Drink provides your little one with advanced digestive support. It is the first and only toddler drink with specially sourced A2 milk, probiotics and prebiotic 2'-FL HMO*. Our A2 milk has a naturally easy-to-digest A2 β-casein protein that is uniquely sourced from select cows that naturally produce only A2 milk. We support US family-owned dairy farms to supply high-quality milk to nourish your little one.
- 2'-FL HMO, a prebiotic just like one of those found at significant levels in breastmilk to support digestive and immune health
- Probiotic L. retueri to help balance the microbiota and support digestive health
- Contains 24 mg DHA per serving to support brain and eye development
- Our A2 milk comes from cows that are carefully selected and naturally produce milk with only A2 β-casein, a protein that provides advanced digestive comfort
- Gerber is proud to partner with Cayuga Milk Ingredients and its family-owned dairy farms, based in the Finger Lakes region of New York, to uniquely source the A2 milk that ensures quality product for your little one
- Head to MyGerber.com to meet Dotti, your on-call personal baby expert, or call us anytime 24/7 at 1-800-284-9498.
- *Human Milk Oligosaccharide. Not from human milk
STAGE 3 | TODDLER
9-24 MONTHS FOR OLDER BABIES AND TODDLERS
WARNING: Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the preparation, use, and storage instructions below. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm.
Talk to (OR consult) your baby’s doctor about the appropriate formula for your baby. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby’s doctor.
Always wash your hands and utensils before preparing formula.
Sterilization or boiling of tap or bottled water and sterilization of utensils is recommended. Your doctor will advise if it is not required. If boiling water, bring to a rolling boil for 1 minute and allow to cool to room temperature before preparing formula.
Pour desired amount of water into a clean, empty bottle before adding any formula. Replace cap on water if using bottled water.
Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.7g) of powder for each 2 fl. oz. water. (Only use enclosed scoop.)
Cap bottle; SHAKE WELL. Feed baby immediately. Once feeding begins, use contents within 1 hour or discard.
NOTE: Only if necessary, refrigerate freshly prepared bottle and use contents within 24 hours. Refrigerator temperatures should be maintained between 35-40°F (2-4°C).
WARNINGS: Do not use microwave to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
STORAGE: Tightly cover open container and use within 1 month. Store opened and unopened containers in a cool, dry place. Avoid extreme storage conditions.
Warming formula above, or using water warmer than 100°F (38°C), will compromise the probiotic cultures.
Ingredients: Nonfat Dry Milk*, Lactose, Vegetable Oils (High-Oleic Safflower, Soy, Palm Olein, and Coconut), and Less than 2% of: Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Calcium Chloride, 2-O-Fucosyllactose, Choline Bitartrate, M. Alpina Oil, C. Cohnii Oil, Sodium Ascorbate, Ferrous Sulfate, Lactobacillus Reuteri (DSM 17938) Cultures, Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Sulfate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D3. *A2 beta (B)-casein milk protein from A2 milk.
CONTAINS: MILK AND SOY
*2'-O-FUCOSYLLACTOSE (2’-FL): A TYPE OF PREBIOTIC
**C. COHNII OIL: A SOURCE OF DHA
***M. ALPINA OIL: A SOURCE OF ARA
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 49ms
- reviews, product