Common feeding issues like gas and fussiness can be contributed to your baby’s developing digestive system but may also be due to milk or lactose intolerance. Gerber® Good Start® Soy formula helps to avoid fussiness and gas due to milk or lactose intolerance for digestive comfort while providing complete nutrition. Comfort for your baby means happiness for all.
- 8.45 Fluid Ounce containers, 4 count - Makes 8, 4 Fluid Ounce bottles.
- Birth-12 months: Milk and lactose-free nutrition made with soy proteins to ease digestion for tiny tummies that are milk or lactose intolerant.
- Expert-recommended DHA to help support brain and eye development.
- Non GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients; No artificial growth hormone.* (*No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non rbST-treated cows)
- Head to MyGerber.com to meet Dotti, your on-call personal baby expert, or call us anytime 24/7 at 1-800-284-9488.
SOY-BASED INFANT FORMULA WITH IRON
READY TO FEED
DO NOT ADD WATER
BIRTH - 12 MONTHS
Your baby’s health depends on carefully following the preparation, use, and storage instructions below.
Ask your baby’s doctor about infant formula feeding including how much to feed and the need to sterilize (boil) preparation utensils before preparing formula.
Always wash your hands and utensils before preparing formula.
Clean carton top; SHAKE WELL and open.
Pour formula into bottle and feed baby immediately OR refrigerate and use bottle within 24 hours. Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
NOTE: Once formula carton has been opened, cover open carton and store only in the refrigerator 35-40°F (2-4°C) and consume within 24 hours.
WARNINGS: Do not use microwave to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
STORAGE:STORAGE: Cover open carton, refrigerate and use within 24 hours. Store unopened cartons at room temperature. Avoid extreme storage temperatures.
Ingredients: WATER, CORN MALTODEXTRIN, VEGETABLE OILS (PALM OLEIN, SOY, COCONUT, AND HIGH-OLEIC SAFFLOWER OR HIGH-OLEIC SUNFLOWER), ENZYMATICALLY HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, AND LESS THAN 1.5% OF: SUCROSE, CORNSTARCH, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM CITRATE, SODIUM CITRATE, CALCIUM CITRATE, M. ALPINA OIL*, C. COHNII OIL**, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, FERROUS SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE, COPPER SULFATE, POTASSIUM IODIDE, SODIUM SELENATE, SOY LECITHIN, MONOGLYCERIDES, SODIUM ASCORBATE, CHOLINE CHLORIDE, INOSITOL, ALPHA-TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, NIACINAMIDE, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, RIBOFLAVIN, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, FOLIC ACID, BIOTIN, PHYLLOQUINONE, VITAMIN D3, VITAMIN B12, L-METHIONINE, CARRAGEENAN, TAURINE, L-CARNITINE.
*A SOURCE OF ARACHIDONIC ACID (ARA).
**A SOURCE OF DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID (DHA).
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 129ms
- reviews, product