Backed by the Feeding Infants and Toddlers Study (FITS), Gerber Gummy Multivitamins are designed to complement the diet of young kids with nutrients they don't get enough of and without artificial flavors or synthetic colors.
- DHA, Omega 3-6-9 and Choline for brain development and memory*
- Plant-based DHA
- Free from gluten, artificial flavors and synthetic colors
- With Vitamins D, E, and Choline - nutrients many children don't get enough of (from diet alone)*
- Omega 3-6-9 from chia seed oil
- No peanut, dairy or gelatin ingredients
- Head to MyGerber.com to meet Dotti, your on-call personal baby expert, or call us anytime 24/7 at 1-800-284-9488.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Based on Feeding Infants & Toddlers Study (FITS), 2016
Gerber® Lil' Brainies™ Multivitamin Dietary Supplement
Toddler and Preschooler Stage
Gerber® Lil' Brainies™ Multivitamin Dietary Supplement.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Eat one gummy at a time and chew thoroughly.
Children 2–3 years of age: 2 gummies daily.
Children 4 years and up: 3 gummies daily.
Keep container tightly closed and store at room temperature in a dry place. Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight. Gummies may change texture over time; check before serving.
DO NOTDo not use if inner seal is broken or missing.
Ingredients:Other Ingredients: Sugar, Tapioca Syrup, Water, Chia Seed Oil (Salvia Hispanic L.), Less than 2% of: Algal Oil (Schizochytrum Sp.), Natural Flavors, Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Coconut Oil, Colors (Fruit and Vegetable Juice Concentrates, Annatto Extract), Carnauba Wax.
*Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet
**Percent Daily Values are based on 1,000 calorie diet
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product