Colic is relatively common among infants and all infants occasionally experience digestive issues. One of the potential causes of colic may be not having enough good bacteria in the digestive system. Gerber Soothe Probiotic Colic drops is a probiotic supplement for breastfed babies or partially breastfed experiencing excessive crying and colic.
- 0.34 Ounce bottle; 5 drops, once a day; 50-day supply.
- Probiotic supplement for breastfed babies experiencing excessive crying and colic.
- Exclusive probiotic L. reuteri, has been clinically shown to reduce crying time by 50% in colicky breastfed infants* .
- Probiotic L. reuteri helps improve good bacteria in a baby’s digestive system, helping to promote digestive comfort*.
- Gerber is a leader in infant and early childhood nutrition. Have questions? We are awake when you are 24/7: 1-800-284-9488.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
If your child was born prematurely or has immune problems, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
How to use Gerber® Soothe® Colic Drops
- Use 5 drops once daily. Shake well before use.
- Air vent on inner portion of plastic cap needs to be facing upward. Turn bottle to a 45° angle to slowly form a drop.
- Drops can be given on the breast, mixed with breastmilk or formula, or by spoon.**
Bottle contains a 50-day supply.
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place. Maximum 77°F/25°C.
Keep out of reach of children.
**For further details see insert.
Other Ingredients: SUNFLOWER OIL, MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYDERIDE OIL, SILICON DIOXIDE.
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 80ms
- reviews, product