Once your little one has mastered Gerber Single Grain cereals give Gerber Multigrain baby cereal a try! It helps expose babies to new tastes while providing essential nutrition. It has iron to help support learning ability - just 2 servings of baby cereal a day has 90% of your baby's daily value of iron. It also has Vitamin C and 6 B Vitamins for healthy growth and Calcium to help build healthy bones and teeth.
- One (1) 16 oz container, about 30 servings per container
- Has iron to help support learning ability.
- Non-GMO: not made with genetically engineered ingredients.
- Made with whole grains.
- Head to MyGerber.com to meet Dotti, your on-call personal baby expert, or call us anytime 24/7 at 1-800-284-9488.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
- Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
- Serve as-is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.
Ingredients: WHOLE GRAIN WHEAT FLOUR, WHOLE GRAIN OAT FLOUR, OAT FLOUR, RICE FLOUR, WHOLE GRAIN RYE FLOUR, PEARLED BARLEY FLOUR, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE.
Vitamins and Minerals: CALCIUM CARBONATE, VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), IRON (ELECTROLYTIC), ZINC SULFATE, VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), NIACINAMIDE, VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B12, FOLIC ACID.
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 77ms
- reviews, product
GER Starting Solids DHA Bundle
GER Starting Solids Bundle