When your baby is ready to start solids, try Gerber Organic Oatmeal baby cereal. It has iron to help support learning ability - just 2 servings of baby cereal a day your baby's daily need of iron.Made with real fruits and whole grains. Iron for brain development. Right now, your little one needs iron to help support learning ability and healthy brain development. Just two servings of Gerber® infant cereal meets your baby's daily iron needs.
- One (1) 8 oz container, about 15 servings per container
- USDA Certified Organic
- Has iron for healthy brain development
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Non-GMO Project Verified. Package made with no BPA
- Head to MyGerber.com to meet Dotti, your on-call personal baby expert, or call us anytime 24/7 at 1-800-284-9488.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
- Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
- Serve as-is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening. Do not use if Nutrilock® seal is damaged.
Ingredients:Organic Whole Grain Oat Flour (Contains Wheat), Organic Banana Flakes
Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Iron (Electrolytic), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12.
*A B VITAMINS
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 130ms
- reviews, product
GER Starting Solids DHA Bundle